Managing the logistics for these events can be stressful to say the least. Our goal is to make your experience while attending a UP LAX event a positive one by providing the necessary logistical information before, during, and after the event has taken place. Please review the following FAQ’s and let us know if there are any additional questions.
1) Hotels: We have partnered with WSTsports to assist with hotel room allocation. Please note: You are NOT required to utilize them to participate in our events. Their information can be found within the Resources section of our website.
2) Insurance Waivers: Individual insurance waivers are required to participate in our events. You can download and print out a copy to sign here. All completed waivers should be given to your team representative and submitted to the Registration tent on the date(s) of participation.
3) Concessions: There will be ample food concessions at all of our events for your convenience. You can see our concessions partners on our Food Vendors page.
4) Trainers: There will be a sufficient amount of certified athletic trainers at all of our events for your convenience and will be strategically located on the sideline for your utilization.
5) Tents: Team tents etc. are permitted at all of our events in the properly designated areas. See our Tent Rentals page for more information.
6) Our Venues: UP LAX host events at several stellar locations located in/around the Annapolis, MD area. See our Venues page for an updated list of current venues. Each venue listed includes a field layout map and driving directions.
Ultimate Performance Lacrosse, LLC requests payment in full before participating in any of our events. Payments can be made online by credit card via PayPal or by check or money order and sent to the address listed below as well as on our website. If this is not possible, please contact Chris Gunkel to create an alternative arrangement.
Ultimate Performance Lacrosse, LLC
802 Seneca Park Road
Baltimore, MD 21220
Ultimate Performance Lacrosse, LLC will refund a deposit payment in full if cancellation occurs within fifteen(15) days of participation.
Ultimate Performance Lacrosse, LLC will provide a $100 per team discount to any team having six(6) teams or more participating on the same day.